Beautiful hand-dyed silk ribbon is the perfect way to wrap up your suite and deliver to your guests. This embellishment will surely make them go WOW! With a large selection of colors, there is surely a color to compliment your suite beautifully.
Each Ribbon is 1.25” wide and hand-dyed. With it being hand-dyed, there might be a slight variation in color from spool to spool.
Please read all the information below:
Our ribbon will arrive on a spool. Each spool is approximately 32 yards of ribbon.
HOW TO MEASURE RIBBON NEEDED:
We suggest measuring how many inches you need for each invitation. (For a bow we suggest, 25-30 inches per invitations and for a ribbon tie, we suggest 17-19 inches; we always suggest measuring for yourself though to ensure you like the look before ordering)
Once you have that number, multiply that by the quantity of invitations you are needing.
You will then take that number and divide by 12. That will give you how many feet of ribbon you will need.
To get yards, take the amount of feet and divide it by 3. This will give the number of yards needed for your quantity of invitations. Once you have that number, you will order the amount of spools needed based off that yardage.
Please be sure you have plenty of extra ribbon. If your yardage estimate is close, it's best to always have that extra spool on hand.
- Invitation Card with Matching Envelope (includes return address printed on back flap)
- Rsvp Card with Rsvp Envelope with Address Printed on the Front
- Invitation Card (5" x7")
- Invitation Envelope(5.25" x 7.25")
- Rsvp Card (3.5" x 4.875")
- Rsvp Envelope (3.625" x 5.125")
- Choose between one-ply and two-ply paper thickness from the dropdown
- Choose between ultra-white and eggshell (off-white/ivory) from below
Customize Your Suite:
- Choose your ink color from the drop down below- Choose the number of full suites you will be mailing out this isto the number of houschoids you will be mailing to; not the number of guests attendingwe strongly advise ordering an additional 25 suites for reasons such as adding on guest, issues with the post office/mailing, for photos on your wedding day, keepsakes, et - Select your print method of choice below (digital, letterpress, foil)
Make the selections from the drop downs on your right and click customize. You'll fill out your wording and personalize your suite before checkout.
If you are interested in embellishments and/or custom artwork, these must be ordered at the same time as your suite.
After your order is placed, we'll send you a digital proof within 7-10 business days. Two rounds of revisions are included. Should you go over your included revisions, additional edits incur a cost of $50 per proof.
*Custom artwork adds 4-6 weeks
Once you've approved your final proof, your stationery will go into production.
Digital Printing: 2-3 weeks upon approval
Foil Printing: 5-6 weeks upon approval
Letterpress Printing: 6-7 weeks upon approval